eSense Skin Response
Cleaning and Care
For cleaning and care, there are the following essential tips:
- Do not drop or use force on the eSense Muscle.
- Avoid exposing the eSense Muscle to hot temperatures or sunlight.
- If the eSense Muscle is stored near freezing, allow it to warm to room temperature before subsequent use.
- Do not try to open the housing of the eSense Muscle.
- Avoid dirt getting into the connection sockets.
- If you do not use the eSense Muscle for a long time, you must fully charge it before using it again.
- The enclosed EMG surface electrodes are disposable and should not be reused.