eSense Skin Response
- If the text on your Android device is sometimes cut off the reason can be a larger font in the system settings (especially for Huawei). In the Android settings, there is usually a way to adjust the font size and display size. It’s best to set this to “standard” or “default”, otherwise it can cause problems with app.
- For data files which you can load as own media into the eSense App, the general limitations by Android and iOS apply. We have successfully tested the following:
- Images: PNG and JPG (GIF can be loaded but isn’t animated)
- Audio: MP3, WMA and WAV (Android) and MP3, WAV and AAC (iOS)
- Videos: MOV, MP4, AVI and 3GP (Android) and MOV, MP4 and M4V (iOS)
- If your audios or videos are in other formats, you can easily convert the files on your PC. To do this, use a free tool like Any Video Converter: .
- Another tip: You can also directly download videos from Youtube and format them to the right format (MP4) with tools like .
In following the app is described in full details.